Workflow Magic Box is now in the cloud: Transform your workflows in Jira Cloud
We are excited to announce that our Jira app, Workflow Magic Box, so far available for Jira Server and Data Center, is now coming to Jira Cloud! With this addition, we are taking the flexibility and efficiency of your workflows to a whole new level.
What is Workflow Magic Box?
Workflow Magic Box is an essential tool for improving your workflows in Jira. With a set of conditions, validators and post-functions, this addon allows you to customize and automate your processes effectively.
New features for Jira Cloud
The cloud version of Workflow Magic Box introduces 20 new workflow features, designed to maximize the efficiency and customization of your projects. These features include:
- Issue Type Conditions: Customize your workflows according to the type of issue.
- Project Lead Conditions: Add an additional level of control over who can execute certain actions.
- Work Record Validators: Ensure that issues meet specific criteria before moving forward.
- Subtask Validators: Controls the progress of subtasks before allowing certain transitions.
- HTTP Request Post-Execution Functionality: Automates interactions with other systems and services.
- Tag Management: Efficiently organizes and manages issue tags.
- Subtask Creation: Automates the creation of subtasks for specific issues.
Ease of configuration
The cloud version of the addon has been designed for intuitive and easy configuration, allowing you to customize your workflows with just a few clicks.
We invite all Jira users to experience the magic of Workflow Magic Box in the cloud. With this tool, you have the power to take your workflows to the next level.
Our addon is free for instances with less than 10 users, if your Jira is bigger, you can try it for 30 days free of charge: start free trial.
Plus, if you purchase it before December 31, you get a 25% annual discount, ask us about it!
If you want more information do not hesitate to contact us, See you soon!